Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Codemash 2011 (www.codemash.org)

So I was planning on attending Codemash 2011 in Sandusky, Ohio in January and for the second year in a row, I can't make it. grrrrrrrrr.

I had it all planned out and approved - right down to my flight, I just hadn't had a chance to book it all yet. Tickets went on sale on a Friday and were sold out in three days. Three days?!? Last year they sold out in one month and I thought that was fast. They managed to sell 750 tickets at $260 a pop in three days.

Don't get me wrong, I am pissed that I can't go AGAIN, but congrats to the Codemash staff. What a response! I hope they find a larger venue next year. Oh - and if any of you are reading and have an extra ticket - PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE email it to me. I wanted to watch the sumo bot wrestling!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment